Friday, November 25, 2011

Road trippin...

I thought that I would have atleast gotten one blog post up since my arrival in Buenos Aires on Monday...but was too busy checking out things in South America!

And now I'm no longer in BA and still havent posted anything yet. Arrived in Bariloche today, and it is stunning. One of the most picturesque places I have seen! Here are a few pictures (and video) from the trip so far!



Some good looking blonde girl got in the way during this pic of Plaza Mayor. The audacity.




Yes, Evita's tomb. The cemetery is actually amazing


La Boca area, posing




Caminito, La Boca




Bus from BA to Bariloche. 23 hours, no big deal


YouTube Video

Taken today in Bariloche. Not bad at all!

Hope all is well, wherever you are ;)

More to come in the following days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Salta,San Carlos de Bariloche,Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment