Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pic of the day 6/9/11

Ok this is going to be a multiple pic of the day. Spent all day driving across Santorini on an ATV and was 'effin fantastic. One of the best days of my trip, if not the best. Certainly top two. Started the day in Red Beach, worked up to Fira, the main city in Santorini, and then up to Oia, the most beautiful on the island, IMO.




The Red Beach



Fishing huts or dugouts on Red Beach



The port in Fira and yes, those are asses. And they had good reason to be used.



First gyro in Greece. Gotta love street food



Not sure what this is exactly, but it looked good. Right?



Was dubbed "The Stairway to Heaven" by my friend Kelsey. I think she might be right



Church in Oia



Oia, the most picturesque place I have been



And my favorite pic of the day!

All the best from Santorini!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am blown away. This photo set, by far, has made me the most jealous that I am not there with you right now. Think Matt would go for selling the house, our cars and all our belongings and move to Europe? Would my lender's be able to find me?

    So glad you are still there and all is well (I think?)

    Skype sometime?

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete