Saturday, July 23, 2011

Croatia & Montenegro

Before this trip began, I really never thought I would make it to where I am now. Montenegro truly is amazing. The city of Kotor has to be one of the most beautiful places I have seen on my trip and Budva, while quite touristy, is charming as well. And tomorrow, I will head into Albania for the day! It is a great feeling to go to a place that I once stared at on the atlas or globe, thinking "hmm, I wonder what this place is like" and realizing it is no longer a dream, but reality!

Here are a few more pics from Croatia and some from Montenegro!



Taking the boat from Dubrovnik to Cavtat for dinner!




Sunset in Cavtat




The city and bay of Kotor, Montenegro below




A sight I will never forget. The city is a Unesco world heritage site for a reason




Taken from the top at St. John's Fortress in Kotor




Harbor in Budva




The Old City, Budva

That's it for now... Until next time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Vuka Karadžića,Budva,Montenegro

No comments:

Post a Comment