Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pics of the day 7/5/11

Oh, how I love writer's block. Unfortunately, it happens quite a bit for me. Good thing I'm blogging, huh?

Have been back in Bremen (was here three years ago with school) for a few days now and am really enjoying my time here, thanks to a few people :)

It is always fun to come back to a place you've visited to see what has changed and what is still the same.

Here are some pics from the last few days!




Town Hall, Hamburg (which is a pretty cool city, btw)




Worpswede, an old, German artist community with a lot of beautiful houses and countryside




Marina, one of my opponents today during a hotly contested round of putt putt.




And Jane. She won by five strokes. I'm chalking this one up to home-field advantage ;)

And finally...




Nice to see you again, my friend!! Ah, good memories!

Tschuss!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Bassumer Straße,Bremen,Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment