Friday, April 8, 2011

Arrival

It was a fun 48 hours in NYC! Weather wasn't great but it didnt stop me from walking around the city and getting all of the great smells of Chinatown! Some of you who know might be grimacing right now :)

I just landed in Madrid and am waiting for my connecting flight to Barcelona. Have about another hour to kill so I figured that I would start cranking out some reading material for some folks back home (and maybe more importantly for me to look back on several times in my life)...

I'm a little tired for it being 6:30 am NYC time, but was able to stretch out on the flight over -- the four seater in the middle was all mine!!! Have to love third full flights :)

So far, so good.

Adios from Madrid!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. well I think that your castillan is probably horrible, and we in that country does not mean dude..... so you are fucked..... love you like a brother, rock the euro glasses and find your inner chia pet,,,,, your outer one isnt so bad, live the dream my man, no regrets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... this is menghia 1, making sure menghia 2 is ok! Splashed some
    alcooool for ya homie!

    ReplyDelete